Looking for an inventory control candidate that possesses excellent organization skills, the ability to analyze data, and is detailed oriented and process driven.
Full time position.
Responsibilities for Material Handler
- Locate and pull parts and materials listed on production work orders for each department, issue parts from Inventory to job (s) in Epicor.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Transfer parts and materials back to stock that were not used for job(s).
- Perform shipping and receiving functions. Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product. For receipt of parts and materials from Suppliers count must be verified and receiver entered into Computer using Epicor.
- Perform and report cycle counts on a regular basis as specified by Production Scheduler.
Qualifications for Material Handler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience working in a warehouse setting
- Cut Off/Shear Operator a plus
- Ability to run multiple different style saws
- Be able to continuously lift 50+ pounds
- Tow Motor experience – License beneficial
- Excellent Math Skills, ability to use measuring devices
- Basic Blueprint Reading
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) a plus
- Data Entry Skills - Manufacturing Software (Epicor) a plus
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Comply with all company safety rules and guidelines
For consideration submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.