Looking for a accounting team player who desires to work for a growing Manufacturing Company in Beachwood, Ohio.
- Month-end closing process and preparation of Financial Statements including variance analysis.
- Analysis of daily production jobs comparing actual manufacturing costs to standard and recording required adjustments. Assist Engineering with Cost Rolls.
- Preparation of monthly account analysis including reconciliation of all inventory accounts.
- Prepare and coordinate cycle counting program and work with production to implement. Coordinate physical inventory as required.
- Safeguarding and recording Fixed Assets
- Review monthly bank reconciliations and other analysis
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls.
- Assist Chief Financial Officer with Budget and Forecast process.
- Preparation of government surveys and customer surveys.
- Identify ways to reduce spending and monitor the savings.
- Prepare the year-end information for the annual review with an outside CPA firm.
- Special Projects and other analysis as directed by CFO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing.
- Strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP requirements.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with Manufacturing Software - Epicor 10 a plus.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
For consideration submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.