Looking for a accounting team player who desires to work for a growing Manufacturing Company in Beachwood, Ohio.
Looking for a team player who desires to work for a growing manufacturing company in Beachwood, Ohio.
· Month-end closing process and preparation of Financial Statements including variance analysis.
· Analysis of daily production jobs comparing actual manufacturing costs to standard and recording required adjustments. Assist Engineering with Cost Rolls.
· Preparation of monthly account analysis including reconciliation of all inventory accounts.
· Prepare and coordinate cycle counting program and work with production to implement. Coordinate physical inventory as required.
· Safeguarding and recording Fixed Assets
· Review monthly bank reconciliations and other analysis
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls.
· Assist Chief Financial Officer with Budget and Forecast process.
· Preparation of government surveys and customer surveys.
· Identify ways to reduce spending and monitor the savings.
· Prepare the year-end information for the annual review with an outside CPA firm.
· Special Projects and other analysis as directed by CFO.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing.
· Strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP requirements.
· Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Experience with Manufacturing Software - Epicor 10 a plus.
· Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards a plus.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
For consideration submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.